Ameelio has quickly established itself as the future of prison communication and virtual learning. We were recently chosen as one of Fast Company’s 2021 World-Changing Ideas and received a New York Times Good Tech Award.
The Customer Support Specialist will be a pivotal member of the Operation team at Ameelio. The Customer Support Specialist will report to our Operation Analyst and work closely with Sales, Operation and Engineering teams.
Title: Customer Support Specialist (part-time)
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Location: Remote-first. We also have an office in NYC that you could use.
Improving customer experience
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Keeping informed of industry trends.
Coordinating internal teams to address customer needs
- Communicate customer needs with engineering and operation, as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to communicating with engineers, as well as participating in advising engineering roadmaps according to customer needs.
Building and supporting customer relationships
- Building and maintaining meaningful relationships with key customers, as well as overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing those in a timely manner.